Gas Furnace Installation and Repair
A gas furnace provides your family the safety and comfort from the cold winter days with reliable heating in San Antonio. TASCO Air is here to help ensure your furnace is serviced regularly and operating at peak efficiency. Moreover, our goal is to keep your furnace and comfort system maintained and efficient to help you keep warm on the cold days. Just as AC maintenance is important in the beginning stages of spring, so too is furnace maintenance as the sun sets on the unforgiving south Texan summer.
With this in mind, TASCO Air has over 30 years of experience providing furnace repair San Antonio homeowners trust. TASCO Air provides gas furnace installation in the event your current furnace needs replacing. TASCO Air Conditioning & Heating is San Antonio’s premier Trane Comfort specialist with over three decades of superior HVAC system installation.
Communicating technology in a fully modulating furnace for the ultimate comfort and greater efficiency. Trane’s advanced ComfortLink™ II allows the XC95m to constantly calibrate itself for optimal performance year after year.
Trane air conditioning and heating systems meet the U.S. Department of Energy efficiency standards. Our family owned company chose Trane as our primary brand to offer customers because we believe Trane has superior reliability, lower maintenance requirements and longer-life spans than competing brands.
Gas Furnace Product Specs:
Every Trane furnace is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XC95m includes:
- ComfortLink™ II communicating capability
- Communicating user interface
- Variable-speed blower motor
- Fully modulating gas heat furnace provides greater fuel efficiency and ultimate comfort control
- Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
- Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R™
- Durable silicon nitride hot surface igniter
- Multi-port, in-shot burners
- One-piece aluminized steel primary heat exchanger
- 24-volt fuse to protect controls
- Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
- Compatible with ERV, humidifier and air cleaner